Friday, October 26, 2007

Zoho

Well, for my collaborative publishing group project I am looking at what Zoho.com can offer us. So far I am overwhelmed with all of the possibilities. You could basically do everything you needed to do in business: run a show, keep track of meetings, have meetings, present and store data, make a wiki, and much more. This seems like it would be great for people who travel and need to show presentations to clients but don't really need to use a certain type of software to make the presentations. You can also share your work with others and give them access to collaborate with you on the project. I am not sure yet how I am going to use it in my group project but the ideas are being generated. I watched a few short videos describing the different items you can do in Zoho. I found that better than reading a description of what the part can do. Check it for yourself at http://www.zoho.com/

No comments: