Saturday, October 6, 2007

Podcast Development

Working on a podcast for Emerging Tech class--what an adventure--not that creating a podcast is hard but it does take editing time. I am trying to create the podcast at a high enough level that I will want to use it my classroom. Since my class is already past the intro stage I will have to wait until next semester to try it out in a real time classroom.

Overall my students seem to be enjoying commenting on fellow classmates' blogs more than writing their own blogs. I have been trying to make their required postings about the content we are studying in class to make the blog time tie in with our educational goals for the class, however, the students really rather it be like their MySpace page where they can write what ever they are thinking. So this will be an area that I will be reviewing before I do this project again with my next semester's classes.

No comments: