Monday, November 5, 2007

ID Project

I have been spending a lot of my time lately on my ID project for my Instructional Design class. I am taking a four day lesson about database tables to enter new fields and creating a complete guide of instruction. It has me thinking about some of the other lessons I teach that need to be revamped. I am not sure when I could spend the amount of time on these other lessons like I am spending for this one field table lesson. I would never get around to teaching lessons if I took this long to develop lessons every time. I do, however, think that it is good to go back to old lessons (that I will use again) and see if the goals I had for the lesson were actually accomplished by the end of the lesson. We use pre and post tests for several of our courses that are suppose to help us determine if students have learned the content for units at an eighty percent efficiency rate. We than report this rate for No Child Left Behind.

No comments: